HOW WE CAN HELP:
The IRS will add penalties on top of your tax burdens for many reasons. However, if you can prove reasonable cause, the IRS will abate or decrease its penalties.
Some of the reasonable causes are:
- Death, serious illness, unavoidable absence
- Fire, casualty, natural disaster
- Unable to obtain records
- Mistake was made
- Erroneous advice or reliance
- Written/oral advice from the IRS
- Ignorance of tax laws
- Reasonable cause/ordinary business care and prudence
- Undue economic hardship
We can review your case and help show proof of at least three years of paying taxes on time beforehand to qualify.
It’s time for you to stop living in fear.
Tell us your tax burdens and take the first step towards true freedom. Schedule your free confidential consultation today.